Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Is Here: Must Have For Warm Weather

With spring and summer right around the corner, I thought I would write about my favorite things for these coming seasons.




I am a NAIL girl. I always have my nails done and look forward to spring and summer because I can bring out the brights. These four are some of my favorite for the season. Even though these are all Essie, I also love Sally Hansen and OPI. Top Row Left to Right: Go Overboard and Turquoise & Caicos. Bottom Row Left to Right: Peach Daiquiri and Meet Me At Sumset.  They retail for $8.00 each.


   


                 If you need to do a little self-tanning like me, L'OREAL sublime bronze is the best. You see results  within two or three days. I love this stuff. It retails for $10.49







This season I am really into greens but mostly mint green. I love love love the color. These pieces above are from lulus.com and range in price from $37.00-80.00. Forever21 also has a great collection of mint greens.












I love anything bright in the spring and summer. These sunglasses by KW are perfect for warm weather and adorably cute. They retail for $12.00 and can be found at Nordstrom.



These are some of my favorite things for the warm weather greeting us. I hope you enjoy them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment