Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen January Cosmopolitan Cover

 

Cosmo: What about the people who say you dress too young? True?
Carly: I love being as classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment. But when I'm onstage, I can't dance in 4½-inch heels, so I'll generally sport flats. I'm 5 feet 2, so yeah, I'm going to look a little bit more playful. But I don't think that means I'm trying for an age younger than I am.

Read more: Carly Rae Jepsen 2012 Cosmopolitan Cover Girl Interview - Cosmopolitan
Follow us: @Cosmopolitan on Twitter | Cosmopolitan on Facebook

Cosmo: What about the people who say you dress too young? True?
Carly: I love being as classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment. But when I'm onstage, I can't dance in 4½-inch heels, so I'll generally sport flats. I'm 5 feet 2, so yeah, I'm going to look a little bit more playful. But I don't think that means I'm trying for an age younger than I am.


Read more: Carly Rae Jepsen 2012 Cosmopolitan Cover Girl Interview - Cosmopolitan
Follow us: @Cosmopolitan on Twitter | Cosmopolitan on Facebook
 Carly:I love being as classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment.But when I'm on stage I can't dance in 4 and half inch heels, so I'll generally sport flats.I'm 5 feet 2,so yeah,I'm going to look a little bit more playful.But I don't think that means I'm trying for an age younger than I am. 
Read more on cosmopolitan.com


photo:cosmopolitan.com
Cosmo: What about the people who say you dress too young? True?
Carly: I love being as classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment. But when I'm onstage, I can't dance in 4½-inch heels, so I'll generally sport flats. I'm 5 feet 2, so yeah, I'm going to look a little bit more playful. But I don't think that means I'm trying for an age younger than I am

Read more: Carly Rae Jepsen 2012 Cosmopolitan Cover Girl Interview - Cosmopolitan
Follow us: @Cosmopolitan on Twitter | Cosmopolitan on Facebook

Cosmo: What about the people who say you dress too young? True?
Carly: I love being as classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment. But when I'm onstage, I can't dance in 4½-inch heels, so I'll generally sport flats. I'm 5 feet 2, so yeah, I'm going to look a little bit more playful. But I don't think that means I'm trying for an age younger than I am.

Read more: Carly Rae Jepsen 2012 Cosmopolitan Cover Girl Interview - Cosmopolitan
Follow us: @Cosmopolitan on Twitter | Cosmopolitan on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment