Spring Trends 2013

I hear the birds singing and I see the sun out longer that can only mean one thing! Spring is around the corner!! I'm a winter baby and love everything about the winter but its nice when the weather starts to get warmer! I thought I would put together o few of my favorite spring trends-let me know what you guys think!

1.)Sea grass or Mint green-I love this color! It's probably my favorite spring must have. LuLus.com has a great selection of clothing in these colors and the maxi dress above is from LuLus.com and retails for $39

2.)Lace- It is just such a great girly chic trend. There are so many great ways to wear lace-from shirts,to skirts and to accessories. The peplum top above is from piperlime.com and retails for $39

3.) Pointed Flats- Pointed flats are the perfect go to shoe for spring. Pair them with a pair of skinny jeans and flowy top and you have the perfect spring outfit. The flats above are from Express and retail for $34.90


photos:lulus.com
express.com
piperlime.gap.com

Comments

Popular Posts