Monday, March 4, 2013

Leona Lewis Teams Up With The Body Shop

The very talented Leona Lewis has teamed up with the eco-friendly beauty brand The Body Shop and is set to launch  new collection. I absolutely love this! As anyone who knows or reads my blog, I am slowly changing my beauty products to all natural and organic, so when I hear about products like this I glee with excitement. The vegetarian- friendly collection is set to launch on March 26th. The collection will include shimmer palettes, lip-glosses, a white musk libertine scent and a flower shaped blusher brush. I can't wait to  get my hands on these!! The  packaging is also  very cute- check out the photos below and let me know your  thoughts on her new collection!

Bronze  Lip Gloss

Deer Shimmer Palette


White  Musk Libertine
Deer Brush

photos:elleuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment