Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kendall Jenner in Cosmopoltian Magazine

Kendall Jenner may not be the cover girl for the May issue of Cosmopoltian but she has such an amazing spread in it I don't think it even matters. The reality star is definitely making a great transition into becoming a successful model with such a humble personality.

On wanting to have a normal life: “The show [Keeping up With the Kardashians] brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes. That’s tough when the paparazzi are chasing you.”
On guy advice: “[I go to] Lamar [Khloe’s husband]. He is really good at giving guy advice. He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve."
Photos:cosmopolitan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment