Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Trend 2013: Denim Shorts

The birds are chirping  the days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer- that could only mean one thing ...Summer is coming! With the arrival of summer I thought I would post one trend I am seeing everywhere that I just love and the would be denim shorts. Denim shorts have been around for a while I know, but lately they have been more creative and fun. Below I put together a few of my favorite denim shorts that are all below $50 and are all from dELiA*s.  Let me know what you guys think of this trend and what denim shorts style you guys are into!! Enjoy the warmer weather=









Also if you are feeling a little creative the amazing Youtuber AndreasChoice has a great d.i.y. on tie dye denim shorts! I am defiantly going to be trying these out asap!!











photos:store.delias.com

No comments:

Post a Comment