Saturday, May 11, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collaboration




Yes it is happening!! Phillip Lim will be joining forces with Target September 15th! He is such an outstanding designer and my excitement level for this is on a high. Phillip said “One of the reasons I wanted to collaborate with Target is because I felt that together we could create a collection that would inspire – one that is cool and chic, but still very accessible.” The collection will include 100 items not only for us ladies but guys can be fashionable with this collection too, and the price will range from $19.99-$299.99 (clothing) and $19.99-$59.99 ( accessories).  I know my calender is already marked- what about you guys, are you excited?!





photos:fashionista.com
           luckymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment