Product Praise: Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser

So I am always on the look for an amazing make-up remover that doesn't leave my face feeling oily and blah but actually clean. I have tried so many different products but I have such finicky skin that I never seem to find one that works just right. Until now that is. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser is amazing! Not only is it a make-up remover but it is also a moisturizer (goodbye dry skin!). It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Facial cleanser all depends on your skin type so I can't say that it will be great for everyone, but if you are looking for a new face product I highly recommend this one. It retails for around $7(perfect for the girl on a budget) and you can find it online  at ponds.com and also at your local drug stores. Leave comments below and let me know what you guys think of this product and also which ones you use xoxo

photo:ponds.com

Comments

Popular Posts