Fashion For The Body and Mind



So if you guys follow my instagram (jassxoo in case you don't) you will know I absolutely love spending time at the beach and pool in the summer time.  Going to the beach you can still be the little fashionista that we all are with cute beach bags. A beach will hold all your summer essentials like sunscreen/tanning oils, food, water, and of course our summer reading books.  In this post I deiced to put together my favorite beach bags of the summer and a list of summer reading books I want to read and maybe you'll find interesting to. Let me know what books you guys are reading this summer!!xoxo


Summer Beach Bags 2013

         
Bags Top Row Left to Right : Tory Burch , Michael Kors
         Bottom Row Left to Right: Kate Spade , Rachel Roy









My Summer Reading List

 Top Row Left to Right: The Commencement by J. Courtney , Pretty In Plaid by Jen Lancaster
 Bottom Row Left to Right: Mercury In Retrograde by Paula Froelich , Girls In White Dresses by Jennifer Close


photos: toryburch.com
            katespade.com
            rachelroy.com
           michaelkors.com
           amazon.com



Comments

Popular Posts