Sunday, June 16, 2013

Product Praise: Facial Products



               So I haven't done a product praise in quiet a while so I decided that I would do two product reviews on two new facial products I use. I have a very sensitive face so I am always careful of what I put onto my face. If you also have a sensitive face make sure your research on these items or any other face items! I am always looking for new products to use so comment back and let me know what you guys are into and if you used any of these let me know what you think of them!







                    The first new product I use is SukiFace exfoliate foaming cleanser. It is made of natural sugar which exfoliates the face and lemongrass which purifies the pores. It gets rid of the oil, dirt and make-up on your face and you can notice the effects of using it. I really liked the natural sugar and how it exfoliated my face. My face did feel really clean and smooth after I cleaned my face. You will want to use it once a day 2-3 times a day.  It retails for $32.95 and you can find it on sukiskincare.com .




The Green Apple Peel Sensitive by Juice Beauty  is another organic product that I absolutely love. You use it once a week on your face and neck and leave it on for 10 minutes. You then rinse your face and it feels so amazing after wards. It helped with blemish and left my face feeling less oily.  This product is also good for fine lines and wrinkles. The price for this product is $39 and you can purchase it on www.juicebeauty.com and at Ulta stores.



So let me know what you guys think of these and once again let me know what products your into! xoxo






photos:juicebeauty.com
           sukiskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment