Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Shakira for EllE Magazine

The talented and new mommy Shakira will be the July cover girl for ELLE magazine. In the article she talks about being a new mom, her relationship with Gerard and whats next for her music career. Seriously how stunning is Shakira!







On her relationship with Gerard: "He has his own world and that's actually one of the healthiest things about the relationship. I know that he's the one person who is with me not because of any interest other than the love that unites us.  There's nothing I can offer him beyond my womanhood –does that word exist in English?"  

Read more: Shakira July 2013 Cover - Shakira Fashion Shoot - ELLE








On her music and what’s next: "I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I'm fine that way.  I don't need to remain faithful to any concept, you know."

Read more: Shakira July 2013 Cover - Shakira Fashion Shoot - ELLE





photos:elle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment