Thursday, July 18, 2013

Product Praise: Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl




                     
                  In this months BirchBox I got a sample of Benefits Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl highlighter. This is the first highlighter I really enjoy using and it has such a great smell to it. I usually wouldn't normal go for liquid make-up, I myself am more of a powder kinda of girl, but this blends really well and has such a great pearly pink shimmer to it.  It looks really well without any other makeup on and also looks good on top of the eye lids. If your in the market for a new highlighter I recommend this one. It retails for $30 and you can find it at Sephora stores (and on sephora.com) and also on benefit cosmetic website. Let me know which highlighters you guys use or if you useed this what did you think of it?! xoxo


photo:sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment