Saturday, August 10, 2013

All-Natural Style Secrets

*



              As many of my readers know, I love using all natural beauty products any chance I get. When Lucky magazine gave me the opportunity to sample Seventh Generation natural skin-boosting serum I jumped at the chance. The Seventh Generation natural skin-boosting serums are made from all natural oils, are free of parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. They are also proven to be hypoallergenic. The can be found at Walgreen stores and on  seventhgeneration.com. I also added a recipe for my favorite all-natural face mask! Let me know what you think!xoxo



*I received a free sample of this product from Lucky and Seventh Generation for use in connection with this blog.*


       
                   The serum I was able to sample was the Firm Boosting serum.  The Firm Boosting serum is made of babobob oil and brown algae. You want to use after a shower because you want to have damp skin. You just need one or two pumps and you can use it by its self or mix it with your usual moisturizer. When using it i noticed it had a strong minty smell which I loved but if your not a fan of mint you might not like it. It takes a few days, but the end result is amazing. It really leaves your skin feeling amazing. Along with the Firm boosting, there are five other serums: Hydrating, Soothing, Clearing, Revitalizing and Protecting.






My All-Natural Style


                                                          D.I.Y. FACIAL MASK
                The Mixture: 2 tablespoons of honey, a teaspoon of nutmeg and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix it all together until it forms a thick paste. After its all mixed apply to your face. It will be sticky but it washes off your hands pretty easily. Leave on your face for 30 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and  you will have a nice, clean , smooth face!












No comments:

Post a Comment