Essie Fall 2013 Collection



                   Another season means another collection of nail polishes to add to my ever growing collection. I am such a nail polish junkie and look forward to all the new collections through out the year. Essie is one brand I know will never disappoint and with the Fall 2013 Collection they sure didn't disappoint. Essie's new collection For The Twill Of It is filled with perfect dark and rich fall colors. My favorite of the collection are definitely For The Twill Of It which is a medium brown with a green shimmer and After School Boy Blazer which is a deep blue. Which colors are you loving from Essie new collection?! xoxo






Top Row(left to right): For The Twill Of It, After School Boy Blazer and Cashmere Bathrobe

Bottom Row(left to right): The Lace Is On, Twin Sweater Set and Vested Interest






photos:http://theobsessedblog.com


Comments

  1. Essie is such an amazing nail polish brand! I am loving these new colours, especially 'For The Twil Of It'.

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For The Twill Of It is my favorite one to!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts