Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fall Trends for 2013



            It's that wonderful time of year when the air gets crisp, the leaves change color and the smell of cinnamon fills the air. As summer is quickly coming to an end, that means fall is approaching. There are so many great trends for this fall season I thought I would put together a few of my favorite trends. Like most of my post I try to stay budget friendly but I do put some splurge items on this post cause lets face it, its nice to treat our selves once in a while. Let me know what trends you are loving this fall!! xoxo







The first trend up is the color BLUE! I have been seeing this color everywhere and I must say I am loving it. From shirts, dresses, shoes and bags you can pretty much find this color in any style.





           Plaid is another great trend I have been seeing everywhere. You might think of just the traditional button down plaid, but there are so many ways to wear plaid. You can have a jacket, dress, blazer and even flats.







Now for boots we will still love our riding boots but ankle booties are also making a big appearance this fall. Ankle booties are a great transition shoe. You can wear them for a day outfit and also turn it into a night out outfit.






The beanie trend is back. When I was recently in the city I saw so many people walking around with beanies and its still summer! I did some research and was surprised at how many cute beanies I found.







photos:lulus.com
           asos.com
          forever21.com
         dimepiecela.com
          toryburch.com
         michealkors.com
         hm.com
       urbanoutfitters.com
        jcrew.com
     shop.delias.com




No comments:

Post a Comment