Saturday, August 17, 2013

Songs of Summer 2013





           The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler and that could only mean one thing... summer is almost over guys! My summer was filled with a lot of music and a wide variety at that. I thought I would put together a list of my songs of the summer (in no particular order). Songs I danced to in my room, danced the night away with my friends and song at the top of my longs with my best friend on our summer adventures.  I hope you guys are enjoying the last bit of your summer and let me know what songs you rocked out to the summer!




                                                    My Songs of Summer 2013

                     1.) Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell and T.I.- Blurredd Lines : I mean really who wasn't singing along with this song this summer

                      2.) Icona Pop- I love It
                      3.) Daft Punk- Get Lucky
                      4.)Bruno Mars- Treasure: I mean come on can the lyrics get anymore perfect
                      5.)Miguel ft. Kendrick Lamar- How Many Drinks
                       6.)Justin Timberlake- Mirrors: ahhh my middle school love was back this summer with an amazing song!
                     7.) Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
                      8.) Ariana Grande- The Way : Like where did this little powerhouse come from! Absouletly love this song and am the only one who thought it was Mariah Carey the first time I heard it
                      9.) J. Cole ft TLC- Crooked Smile: Such a great message in this song and hello any song with TLC is just amazballs in my eyes
                      10.) DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne- No New Friends: My best friend and I are obsessed with this song and probably because we have been friends for about 13 years so we can relate to keeping your old friends with you through life
                       11.) Miley Cyrus: We Can't Stop: Come on who wasn't singing along with this or doing there best Miley Cyrus Twerk




photos:google images

No comments:

Post a Comment