Saturday, August 3, 2013

T by Alexander Wang Fall 2013 Secret Event


Whats scarier than black Friday shopping? The answer: when an amazing designer has an undisclosed event of giving away free clothes!  Alexander Wang has definitely had a new and unique to promo his T by Alexander Wang Fall collection. The event was held in a secret warehouse where the crowd was told they could have anything they could carry out. Alexander Wang said "The Project was viral and street at the same time, which allowed us not only to communicate with our audience through different avenues , but to activate them. I liked creating a destination that's unknown, mysterious and fun, where people can connect." When I first heard about the event that designer Alexander Wang had I was mad I missed such an amazing opportunity. Than I saw the video and my thought was wow that was intense. What do you guys think of the Alexander Wang event?

1 comment:

  1. I would have died an gone to heaven if I was there...such an amazing event! But that crowd is beyond ridiculous!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete