Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Fashion Week Experience



     Oh September how so many of us fashionistas just wait for every year! Along with all things great about the fall, September is also home to Fashion Week in New York! Living just a short train ride I was lucky enough to get my dose of fashion week and of course enjoyed every second of it. Yes Carrie Bradshaw (above quote) we do look forward to this amazing week. Seeing all the new fashions for the next season, going to events and meeting people who share a same interest as you. After all New York is the fashion capital of the world and truly a great place to soak up all the creativity around.




So my first stop was of course Lincoln Center. The mecca of fashion week. There were some amazing street style that was happening in that center of course lets not forget the shows that the designers were putting on in the "tents".





                      What I Wore:
                        Top: H&M
                       Pants: Target
                   Shoes: Forever21
                  Handbag: Tory Burch














One of my oldest friends joined me for my fashion filled day (picture on the left) and of course I made her pose for me. The left one of her she actually got some male models in her picture.











This girl was my favorite street style. I mean any girl that could rock men's wear like is amazing!















Our next stop of the day was The New Fashion Night Out event that was held at the 48 Lounge. It was a great networking event/ fashion party for bloggers,stylist, PR people and fans of fashion. There was good music and tasty drinks along with learning some new things from other people in the fashion world. There was also a meet and greet with Raine Magainze cover girl Emma McQuiston who was really sweet and had such an adorable British accent! All in all I had a great time and can't wait for next season! I hope you enjoyed a few of my pictures that captured my day! xoxo






We also had to stop in the middle of all the fashion fun for some amazing milkshakes because clearly we are still kids at heart!








2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! My dream is to attend an event, I would love to be there and in New York.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was truly a great experience and I if you get the chance to go to New York it will be a blast. Nowhere like it!

      Delete