September Favorites






Today marks the "unofficial" end to summer. I hope you all enjoyed your summer and are ready for fall. There is always something that I just love about the fall time. From the leaves changing coloring, to the foods, the clothes, the smell of the air, its just a great time. (I think growing up on the East Coast does that to you.) So as I sit here and drink my first glass of apple cider and eat my first batch of Halloween cookies, I thought I would put together some of my September Favorites.  I would love to know what are some of your September Favorite things and I hope the fall is good to you!!xoxo




photos:  forever21.com , piperlime.com , hm.com , essie.com, oldnavy.com , target.com , lulus.com
   

Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I followed you on bloglovin'! and love love your style !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts