Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Wishlist: Beauty Products




Let's be honest, we all have certain beauty products we can't wait to get our hands on. This month there are so many beauty products that have come across from friends talking about or reading in magazines that I can't wait to try!  Some are pricey and some are budget friendly but they are all on top of my beauty list. What are some beauty products you can't wait to try?! xoxo


With all of our beauty products we need a really cute cosmetic bag to put them in. This is one cosmetic bag that I just find so adorable and it's by Kate Spade. This bag retails for $60 and can be found on piperlime.com




I have made it a mission to collect all of Marc Jacobs perfumes. Daisy, Lola and Dot are so of my favorite fragrances that I always seem to find my self going back to. I can't wait to add Honey to the family. This fragrance retails for $72 for the bottle and $22 for the roller ball (which is what I like cause you can just throw them in your purse) and can be found at Sephora stores and at sephora.com


My hair is very sensitive and gets dried out and oily so I always am looking for good shampoos and conditioners. One shampoo that I have heard a lot of good things about is It's a 10.  It retails for $24.99 and be found at Walgreen's store.




I love facial mask and I usually make my own, but I have recently came across this Cucumber Gel Mask from Peter Thomas Roth that I can't wait to try. This face mask retails for $45 and can be found at Sephora and sephora.com




So as many of my readers know, I love love love nail polish! This new color from Essie caught my eye from the moment I layd my little eyes on it. For The Twill Of It is just an explosion of colors in a little jar. It retails for $8 and can found wherever Essie polishes are sold












photos: essie.com, sephora.com, piperlime.com, wallgreens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment