Saturday, October 26, 2013

Winter Trend 2013: Scarves



We all know I have an obsession with nail polish, but one of my other big obsessions are scarves! They are the perfect accessory for the cold weather. This year for winter I am into big bulky scarves that give you the cozy feeling we all love during those cold winter days. Here are a few scarves that I am adding to my must have list for this year- let me know what you think and what scarves you are loving for this season! xoxo


Michael Kors Oversized Infinity Scarf$68.00

Hidden Animals Scarf

$34.00




















River Island Chevron Snood

$35.60

The Unisex Circle Scarf American Apparel
$28.00

FOREVER 21
Ombré Open-Knit Scarf $12.80










photos:urbanoutfitters.com, asos.com, store.americanapparel.net, forever21.com, shop.nordstrom.com

1 comment: