Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Product Praise: Not Your Mothers Beach Babe




                  So I had recently made this amazing new hair product purchase and I couldn't wait to write about it! Summer days spent on the beach leave you with the most amazing beach waves a girl could ask for and now we can have it all year round. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturing Seal Salt Spray give me the most amazing and cutest beach waves. I used mine with my diffuser on my blow dry but you can also use your fingers to style it how you want. Another great thing about this products is it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, which is a huge huge plus in my book! If your looking for a new hair product that is budget friendly I highly recommend this one. I purschased mine at ULTA for $5.99! If you have used let me know what you think and if not let me know what hair products you are into right now! xoxo

photo:nymbrands.com

No comments:

Post a Comment