D.I.Y. Holiday Shirt!


Tis the season to be festive! If you're looking for a quick and easy way to transfer for an old shirt or sweater into this D.I.Y. is the perfect. I was inspired by youtuber AndreasChoice video and loved the way it came out and decided to write a post for those of you who need a quick holiday shirt for a party. Hope you all are having a great holiday!! Let me know what you think of this of D.I.Y. xoxo



                                                                  What You'll Need
                                                       
                                                        1.) Fabric paint and a small  sponge brush
                                                        2.) An old shirt or sweater
                                                        3.) Paper and a pen



                                                                        Steps 
                                                   Video directions from AndreasChoice

Comments

  1. amazing blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! And I followed you GFC!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts