Sarah Jessica Parker New Shoe Line

The shoe gods have answered our prayers and we are finally getting a look at Sarah Jessica Parker's new shoe line. Glamour magazine will be previewing the new shoe line in their February issue. From flats, to booties and pumps there is a little something for everyone. And of course what shoe line from Sarah Jessica Parker would be complete without a Carrie inspired shoe. Sarah Jessica credits her inspiration to playing Carrie telling Glamour magazine " I'm privileged that I played her. I was exposed to so many beautiful shoes and they're made".  The collection comes out in Nordstrom stores February 28th (my birthday-how awesome is that!)! Are you guys loving SJP new shoe collection?!


The Lady: "This shoe is polite and old-fashioned. It suits a wide range of women with its simple silhouette." ($350)



The Etta: "This one is for short ladies like me! I made the T-strap lower to lengthen the leg.” ($425)

The Carrie: “Carrie is obviously one of my favorite people, and this is an ode to her. It’s a strong shoe that can be worn for day and night.” ($355)


The Billie: "I imagine every woman in these. They're comfy and chic, especially with the low-cut front." ($195)

The Alison: This is for the girl who doesn't want to wear a traditional ladylike heel but wants a bit of height." ($485)





photos: glamour.com, fashionista.com/

Comments

  1. I love the last pair! I can already see them worn at fashion week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the last pair! They're really unique :) I normally don't like pointed heels but I like these!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts