Monday, February 10, 2014

Product Praise: Fekkai Brilliant Glossing



                  As we all know by now, I love really really good hair products. Frederic Fekkai has an amazing hair product called Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream that is made of olive oil and leave the hair looking smooth and shiny. I use this product right before I blow dry my hair out by applying a pea size amount to my hair and you can see and feel a difference. I've had just dyed my hair and the shine control that I get with this product is unbelievable! If you are looking for a new hair product I highly recommend this. You can find it your local drugstores and on fekkai.com. The 4 oz bottle retails for $20. Have you guys used this and what new hair products are you using?! xoxo


photo: fekkai.com

1 comment: