Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Trend 2014: Pretty Pastels






This winter has been a cold and snowy one (which I love!) and with the first few warm days of the spring/summer season it makes me think of all the cute trends that will be on the store shelves.  One trend that I love every year when the warm weather hits us, is the pastel trend. I love the soft colors and how they look with a nice summer tan. On my search for amazing pastels to add to my spring and summer wardrobe and LuLu*s has some of the best pastel clothing collection! From dresses to purses and pumps, their collection is truly amazing! What do you guys think of the pastel trend and all the looks from LuLu*s?

V-Sionary Sky Blue Top $37
Holly 41 Blush Pointed Pumps $25


O'Niel Brie Aqua Print Maxi Dress $64

Crowd- Pleaser Sky Blue Romper $38


Pacific Trim Periwinkle Blue Dress $48 

Teacher Mint Envelope Clutch $43







photos: www.lulus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment