Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Trend I love: Boyfriend Jeans






               Finding the right pair of jeans is hard a task, which many of us girls know.  One trend that I have been seeing a lot of and that I love is the Boyfriend Jean trend.   I love how you can dress up the jeans with a nice blouse and heels or you can go casual with flats or sneakers.  They have a great lose fit and you can find them in pretty much any clothing store.  These are my favorite five perfect for the girl on a budget along with a great splurge pair! Let me know where you get a great pair of boyfriend jeans.



JBrand 9037 Midori Jeans this is the splurge purchase, they retail for $224




H&M  jeans $39.95


Loft Jeans $79.50



GAP jeans $48.99

Levi's Jeans $88









photos: http://us.levi.com/, gap.com, jbrandjeans.com, hm.com,loft.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster award ❤❤❤ http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. Lovely Blog.
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete