Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Favorite Beach Bags for Summer 2014




             With the weather being so nice lately in New York, it has gotten me excited for summer. With summer comes the days spent at the beach with nothing but you, the water, the glistening  sun and of course an amazing beach bag to carry all of you beach necessities.  I've been searching for some new beach bags and thought I would put together a collection of my favorite beach bags. I've kept them all budget friendly for all of us shoppers on budget. I would love to know where you will be getting your beach bags for the summer! Hope you're all enjoying the warm weather! xoxo


Beach don't kill my vibe tote juicy couture $54.99

SEASIDE STRIPED TOTE FOREVER21 $14.80
ECOTE LAZLO STRAW TOTE BAG URBAN OUTFITTERS $49
NEW  LOOK PRINTED PALM TREE BEACH BAG ASOS $24.75









images: asos.com, forever21.com, juicycoutre.com, urbanoutfitters.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute bags! I especially like the first 2! Just letting you know I nominated your blog for a Liebster award :). I can't wait to see your replies.
    http://www.chrisamorbeauty.com/2014/05/Liebster-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete