Etsy Spotlight: LCJDESIGNSS





    If there is one place that I love to discover new designers, its Etsy.com. There are so many talented people on that site showcases their designs.  I decided to showcase once a month my favorite designers and their pieces. For my first one its LCJDESIGNSS.  She has bright and vibrant shorts, rompers and shirts for such great prices. I really recommend looking at her stuff. This is her link https://www.etsy.com/shop/ljcdesignss/about !! What do you guys think of her stuff and which esty designers are you guys into?!!xoxo


                                                         Pom Pom Shorts $29



























                                                                Rompers$39








































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts