Olivia Palermo Wedding dress


Reality star turned fashion icon, Olivia Palermo got married this weekend in a very private wedding to model boyfriend Johannes Huebl. Olivia, being the fashionista that she is opted out of the traditional wedding dress and instead went with three separates by Carolina Herrera. The three separates included a cashmire sweater, white shorts and a sheer satin and silk tulle skirt. I actually really love her new take on a wedding dress and her being the trendsetter that she is, I'm sure her look will catch on with many upcoming brides. What do you guys think of her wedding look?!xoxo


And of course for her something blue, like every true fashionista, Olivia went with a very cute pair of Manolo Blahnil heels!



Photos:buzzfeed.com

Comments

  1. I love her pick, I think it suits her very well! I myself wouldn't choose separates, just to suit my body type. but I love the idea! Something I would borrow from her is the blue heels (hehe get it.) Congrats to her!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only sewn peasant skirts for myself. I'd love to try this. Your stitching looks great.

    Pánské obleky Praha & večerní šaty Praha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute
    -Christi
    http://indiefashionpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts