Product Praise: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque




\
        If there is one thing I love trying out, its new products for my hair. I color my hair all the time and use a lot of heat tools on it from blowing dry it out and using a flat iron on it, that I love finding deep conditioners that will make my hair look healthy and new. The product that I am really into right now is Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.  I insistently  noticed an improvement. It helped with split ends and dryness and moisturizes your hair. It also has an amazing smell to it. I think its a great mask for people who have normal to dry hair. It ranges on the more pricey side.  The 8.5 oz retails for $33 and the 3.3. oz retails for $16. You can find this product at Ulta stores.  What do you guys think of this product and what hair mask are you using?! xoxo


photo: ulta.com

Comments

Popular Posts